Electricians in Wichita Kansas like Jason Snell and Raceway Electric are rare. Jason and the Raceway Electric team are a troubleshooting company and enjoy finding solutions to problems others have struggled with. Jason and his team focus on residential and commercial electrical services.
Raceway Electric was founded in 2008 and has been steadily growing since. Jason and team built the business strictly by word-of-mouth until 2016 when they started focusing on growing the business. “Our company is founded on integrity and responsibility,” Jason said. “I didn’t start out wanting to be an electrician. I always wanted to own a business and took courses and joined clubs in high school to develop that passion and eventually started Raceway Electric.”
Another way in which Raceway is different than other electricians in Wichita Kansas is that they give employees the resources they need to grow as professionals. “We hire great people and provide them with the knowledge and skills they would need to open their own business but we also give them every reason to stay with us.” Jason believes that when you take care of your employees they take care of the business and the customer.
Customer service is an important value for Raceway in addition to integrity and ingenuity. “We received a call from a customer who had called two companies prior to calling us. Neither company could figure out why the outlets in one room would not work. Our team found the issue in about 20 minutes, and it was a very inexpensive repair,” Jason said.
If you need to hire an electrician, Jason has some tips to find the best fit.
- You want to find someone who you can talk to, and that you can get along with. This person will be in your home or business.
- You want someone that will stand by their work, and if there is a problem, will make it right, and that will be there when they say they will be there.
- Ideally, you want a company that has been around for a while, is licensed and insured and has experience in the type of work you’re needing. You don’t want to have an industrial electrician wiring your basement or troubleshooting your office building.
Specializing in both residential and commercial electric, Raceway services include:
- Anti-microbial lighting
- Attic fan installation
- Basement remodel
- Bath remodel
- Ceiling fans
- Circuit installation
- Commercial service and repair
- Computer, phone, TV, and internet wiring
- Kitchen remodel
- LED lighting
- Lighting fixtures
- Low-voltage lighting
- New home wiring
- New appliance circuits
- Outdoor lighting
- Overhead service replacement and installation
- Smoke detectors
- Swimming pool and hot tub wiring
- Underground service replacement
- Whole house surge protection
If you need residential or commercial electrical work, contact Raceway Electric today!